Corona virus: TüV Rheinland constantly evaluates the situation and makes appropriate decisions
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority.
Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus and to protect the health of the employees of customers and TüV Rheinland, we are constantly evaluating the situation around our branches and service stations.
We carry out these assessments daily in order to be able to react quickly to the current situation on site. The following rules apply in principle:
- We follow all measures recommended or ordered by the authorities in Vietnam.
- TüV Rheinland employees are regularly and comprehensively informed about personal hygiene measures and sensible protective measures through our internal media, via e-mail and notices.
- Official travel to or from risk areas is prohibited.
- Hygiene precautions within TüV Rheinland's premises have been significantly tightened. Employees, for example, are provided masks and sanitizers.
- The use of online technology to conduct project work, meetings, events and training courses is encouraged where appropriate.
Behaviour in case of symptoms and infections:
- Employees are asked to stay at home if flu-like symptoms are present, to contact a doctor and inform their employer.
- Employees who are confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus must follow the instructions of the german health authorities.
- Employees who have had contact with a person confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus are not allowed to visit their workplace and are requested to remain in domestic quarantine for two weeks.
- In the event of corona infection occurring on TüV Rheinland's premises, the necessary measures are taken immediately, such as evacuation or disinfection of the workplaces or areas concerned, if necessary.
Rules in customer contact:
- The above-mentioned rules of conduct for our employees naturally also apply to their work for our customers. Due to our in-house scheduling, we can track when and where customer assignments take place and have taken place.
- Employees who have had contact with an infected person as described above are of course no longer allowed to attend customer appointments.
- If a confirmed corona infection occurs among employees, all customers with whom the employee has had contact in the last few days will be informed immediately on the basis of the information available to us.
- We ask all customers to ensure that our employees are extensively protected against infection by appropriate hygiene and protective measures during their work on site.
- If it should subsequently transpire that our employees have had contact with Corona-infected customer employees, we expect to be informed immediately so that we can take appropriate protective measures.
If you have any further questions in connection with the corona virus about an order or event you have booked, please contact the contact persons at TüV Rheinland Vietnam.
Please contact directly by phone or e-mail, or on our website.